Vermona DRM1 MKIII
NoiseBug Price : $669
The DRM1 MKIII is an eight-channel, completely analog drum synthesizer. It gives you total control over every parameter through its 72 controls.
The new version has following changes:
- KICK channel instead of the DRUM1 channel. The Kick channel has some different parameters and can create fatter and deeper kick sounds.
- The DRUM channels have a WAVE parameter which transforms the oscillator's waveform from sine to square
- The oscillators of the DRUM channels will be started with each trig signal.
The DRM1 Mk III is a flexible 8-channel drum synthesizer, which gives you the ability to create your own sounds, as well as many other classic analog drum sounds. Every sound parameter of the DRM1 Mk III has its own controller, so its easy to use and you'll always have a clear picture of the settings.
Control Features and Connections:
· MASTER: Sets the main output level of the DRM1 Mk III
· TRIG: Button for triggering the sound.
· TRIG LED: Flashes when the sound is triggered
· SOUND: Programming parameter controls
· PAN: Places the sound in the stereo field
· VOLUME: Individual volume control for each channel
· OUT: Individual output/insert jack
· PHONES: Jack for connecting a headphone
· OUT RIGHT/OUT LEFT: Master output right and left
· MIDI THRU/MIDI IN: MIDI jacks for connecting a MIDI
source and for putting the MIDI signal through the DRM1 Mk III
· POWER IN: Power jack with integrated fuse