Moog Music Etherwave Theremin Walnut
NoiseBug Price : $499
Exclusive to Noisebug, the walnut cabinet is a handsome choice.
Based on Leon Theremin's original designs!
The Theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments, and the only one that you play without touching it. Moving your hands in the space around its antennas controls pitch and volume. Like the Ethervox, the Etherwave is an authentic adaptation of inventor Leon Theremin's original design. It's easy to carry and set up and fun to play.
The Etherwave is a quality Theremin with a design that retains many characteristics of the original theremins, including a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for sophisticated playability. Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood. The Etherwave is fitted with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand and is designed for use with a musical instrument amplifier such as the Moog TB-15.
The Etherwave is shipped with a DVD that contains two video tutorials: Mastering the Theremin with Lydia Kavina, and Clara Rockmore, the World's Greatest Theremin Virtuosa.
Moog Etherwave Theremin Standard Features:
* Power Rocker Switch - switches on and off the AC power to Theremin.
* Audio Out - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier.
* Pitch Rotary Control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna.
* Volume Rotary Control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna.
* Waveform Rotary Control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output.
* Brightness Rotary Control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output.
* Power Input - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. 110 volt and 220 volt adapters are available.
* Antenna Connectors - threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel.