Korg Volca Sample
NoiseBug Price : $159.99
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own. The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound --- vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches --- becomes material for your creations!
Intuitive, ultra-powerful volca sequencer
· A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential
· Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
· Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
· Swing function lets you generate grooves
Sculpt samples with the Analog Isolator
· Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator
· Reverb effect
New functions of the volca sample
· Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample’s dedicated iOS app
· With the KORG SYRO library included in the SDK, you can create your own tools with the interface that you design for your platform.
· Song mode allows more dynamic performances
· Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards
Convenient functions as found on the entire volca series
· Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences
· Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW.
· MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
· Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere